Directions and Parkingterug naar boven
Directions to Bronovo Hospital
From Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht
- On the Prins Clausplein fly-over, follow A12
- At the end of the road (Utrechtse Baan) follow the signs ‘H Bronovo’ to the right same direction as Wassenaar and Scheveningen
- At the first traffic lights turn to the left (Van Alkemadelaan) and follow the road for about 1500 meters
- Turn left and at your left-hand side you see Bronovo Hospital
Directions from Wassenaar to Bronovo Hospital
- Follow directions to Den Haag on the N44
- Take right hand exit at fl y-over to the N14, direction Scheveningen (Landscheidingsweg)
- Before the Hubertustunnel, take right hand exit to the parallel road; direction Oude Waalsdorperweg
- Go straight ahead on roundabout, follow the signs to Bronovo Hospital
- Turn left at traffic lights to the Van Alkemadelaan, turn first street right to Bronovolaan
Directions from Statenkwartier to Bronovo Hospital
- Take the exit Madurodam/Bronovo Hospital at Prof. B.M Teldersweg
- Turn left at the end of the exit, to dr. A. Jacobsweg.
- Go straight ahead crossing under the fly-over
- Go straight ahead over the tram rails
- Turn right to Plesmanweg at the traffic lights
- After passing traffic lights under the fly-over, turn left onto the Waalsdorperweg
- Turn right onto the Van Hogenhoucklaan
- Turn first left to the Bronovolaan
You can reach Bronovo Hospital with bus 22 (Van Hogenhoucklaan, stop Bronovo Ziekenhuis)
and bus 23 (Van Alkemadelaan, stop Bronovo Ziekenhuis).
For detailed information on public transport contact the HTM-Consumentenlijn (Customer Service):
070 - 38 48 666 or visit www.htm.net.
For a Map of Directions: Google Maps.
- Monday - Friday: first 20 minutes free, next 20 minutes € 0,50.
- Weekends: first 20 minutes free, next hour € 0,50.
- Free parking between 21.00 - 08.00 hours.
Please take into consideration the fact that finding a parking place may take some time.
Bronovo's valet parking service makes parking easier. Step out of your car in front of the door to the reception hall, and a chauffeur will park your car. This costs 5 euro, irrespective of how long you remain parked during a day and includes the parking fee. Valet parking is available from Monday to Thursday inclusive, between 07.45 and 16.15 hours.
Parking spaces for invalids can be found in the section of the car-park on the right-hand side of the main entrance. There are 7 parking spaces clearly marked. Take your parking ticket and your invalid's card (or a copy) with you to the reception desk in the Entrance hall, and we will make sure that you park for free.
Bronovo has made room for cyclists. An indoor bicycle storage can be found diagonally opposite the main entrance.