You are here:
Bronovo - Nebo Foundation
Patient Information Office
The office is open on working days from 9.00 - 16.00 hours and is located in the Central Hall of the hospital. Telephone number: +31 (0)70 - 312 43 43 or +31 (0)70 - 312 42 74.
Which services does the Patient Information Office offer?
- information material (pamphlets, brochures, magazine articles)
- information about your visit to and stay in our hospital
- specific 'Bronovo pamphlets' about examinations, treatments and operations
- addresses and information material from patient organisations
- information about health care in general
- a listening ear
- questions about rights, obligations and the complaints procedure
The office offers patients, visitors and other interested parties the possibility to inform and orientate themselves at their own pace.
It may happen that certain information is not immediately available. In that case the employees can assist you in finding the right person or organisation. The employees can also assist you in finding reliable patient information on the Internet.
We have developed a large number of patient information leaflets. These leaflets clearly explain the disease or condition, how any examination, the preparation, the operation and/or the after care proceed and which guidelines the patient is required to follow.
The MS Society has walk-in consultation hours every second Friday of the month from 13.30 - 15.30 hours to answer questions about MS.
The Haagse Hout Support Group for Volunteer Carers has walk-in consultation hours every Thursday afternoon from 16.00 - 18.00 hours.
Both walk-in consultation hours are held in the Volunteer Union (UVV) room in the Central Hall.